Vitrified tiles are a kind of ceramic tiles with very little absorbency. These types of marbles are a substitute to marble and granite terrazzo. These tiles are often used at outdoors due to their water and frost confrontation.
HOW VITRIFIED TILES ARE MADE?
Vitrified tiles are prepared by hydraulic pressing a mixture of clay, quartz, feldspar, and silica, which make vitrified surface. Creating a single mass making them hard with little sponginess
TYPES OF VITRIFIED TABLES
- Soluble salt vitrified tiles- these types of tiles are screen printed and polished.
- Double Charge vitrified tiles- these kinds of tiles are nourished through a press that prints the pattern with a dual coating of pigment.
- Full body vitrified tiles- these types of vitrified tiles have pigment in the entire body of the tile. This makes marks and scratches less noticeable.
- Glazed vitrified tiles- these types of tiles have a glazed surface. These tiles offer an extensive variety of design, art work and surface textures.
WHERE VITRIFIED TILES ARE USED?
Vitrified tile is fundamentally a non-porous ceramic tile; these tiles are most frequently used for vitrified flooring as an auxiliary to marble and granite flooring and are obtainable in a vast diversity of proposals and colors. Vitrified tiles are ended by hydraulic pressing a mixture of clay, silica, quartz, and feldspar.
IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTICS OF VITRIFIED TILES
- vitrified ties are DIRT RESISTANCE
- these tiles are also STAIN RESISTANCE
- vitrified tiles also delivers SKID RESISTANCE
- it conveys COLOR ACCURACY AND SOLIDITY
- These tiles are HYGIENE to use.
Sharma tiles are foremost vitrified tiles dealers in Chennai and have engaged the top rank in segment of producing Constructional yields. Other than vitrified tiles it also supplies other products such as sanitary ware, bathroom fittings, Faucets, Showers, Flushing system, water heaters, bath tubs, and Kitchen sinks. If you are hunting for finest products at reasonable price straightaway visit our outlet.