SWIMMING POOL TILES
Swimming is very healthy and vigorous for our health. It releases entire stress from our body. It also builds endurance, muscle strength and cardio vascular fitness. It supplements us by toning our muscles and builds strength. So it is our utmost responsibility to
SWIMMING POOL TILES
Thin tile may be of square or rectangular shapes that are typically used at the surface of swimming pool are called as swimming pool tiles. Swimming pooltiles are often used to form swimming pool wall and floor coverings, and can range from simple square tiles to complex or mosaics.Normally swimming pool tiles are vitreous in nature that means they have the ability to absorb water
DIFFERENT TYPES OF SWIMMING POOL TILES
There are 5 different types of tiles as follows:-
- Porcelain swimming pool tiles- it is one of the most common types of swimming pool tile that is made up of porcelain. These are easy to install and with some basic cleaning will retain their new look. They are lenient to the touch, a point that swimming often appreciate.
- Mosaic swimming pool tiles- Mosaic tiles are anamalgamation of different colors, designs, and even sizes. They can be utilized at the bottom of your pool and the sides for an overall design. When used on the bottom of your pool it is highly acclaimed that you drain the pool every two years to give this tile a good washing to remove mold, algae, or other chemical build up.
- Glass Swimming pool tiles-They are made in a wide diversity of colors and designs. However, the prevalent appeal to these tiles is that they also provide a lot of depth to your pool. The colors are much profounder and broader in a glass tile creating the illusion that the pool is deeper. Installation of a glass tile is tedious, but not difficult.
- Brick swimming pool tiles-These tiles can be basic red, but are obtainable in other colors as well. Since brick is anabsorbent product you will want to make sure that the brick tiles are sealed so that the water does not pierce and damage them. Every few years after installation you should reapply the sealant to keep the tiles beholding new.
- Stone swimming pool tiles-These tiles should also be sealed every few years as they will absorb the pool water. Installation necessitates techniques similar to crafting a stone wall.
Sharma tiles are prime swimming pool tiles dealers& suppliers in Chennai and have engaged the top position in segment of producing Constructional products. Other than swimming pool tiles our showroom also supplies other products such as sanitary ware, bathroom fittings, Faucets, Showers, Flushing system, water heaters, bath tubs, Kitchen sinks. If you are exploring for swimming pool tiles in Chennai at reasonable price rapidly visit us. We pledge to satisfy your ultimate needs by catering our grander services.