WHAT ARE WATER HEATERS?
Water heater is often defined as a domestic water heating appliance that is used to heat the water and store it. It heats water to maximize heating capacity and provide instantaneous delivery of water.
DIFFREENT TYPES OF WATER HEATERS
There are five different types of water heaters:-
- conventional storage tank water heater- the conventional water heater structures a tank that holds the water to be heated. This denotes that the capacity of the tank determines how much hot water you have obtainable at once.
- Tank less water heater- in this type of water heater, there are super-heated coils that fill with water as well as heat water in a flash as you need it
- Heat pump water heater- it uses heat in the air and in the ground to heat water. this means that electricity is solitarily used to move heat from the ground or air to the water instead of using alternative where electricity is used to move heat from the ground or air to the water.
- Solar powered water heater- this kind of water heater may be the most energy efficient of among all water heater. This can save a lot of money in sunny days.
- Condensing water heater- this kind of water heater funnel exhaust from the natural gas system and uses it to heat the water which is held in the tank much similar as the conventional version of water heater.
BENEFITS OF USING WATER HEATERS
- reduce energy cost
- low maintenance
- Eco- friendly
- less water wastage
- convenience ‘
Sharma tiles are one of the leading water heaters dealers in Chennai and have occupied the top rank in segment of producing Constructional products.We offer comprehensive organized water heaters to let you feel the choice of happiness by choosing Sharma tiles.