Kitchen sinks are often referred as bowl designed sanitation fixture used for washing hands, dishwashing, and other purposes. Usually kitchen sinks encompasses of taps that supply hot and cold water and may embrace a spray feature to be used for faster rinsing.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF KITCHEN SINKS
There are different types of kitchen sinks which includes:-
- Farm house sink-this type of kitchen sink is commonly used in a traditional or rustic farm house. It can be designed with a single bowl or double bowl.
- Under mount sink- this type of sink is installed under the counter, creating a seamless look from the counter top to sink.
- Stainless steel sink- this type of kitchen sink is easy to install and make a functional and popular optional for people to use. Due to thicker gauge normally this type of sinks are heavier and cheaper.
- Bar sink- these types of sinks are often smaller and shallower than your average kitchen sink. If you have a large family then these types of sinks are best.
- Corner sink- these types of kitchen sinks are double basin installed on a corner of the hostage. These two basins are set separately from each other in a catty-corner manner.
- Granite composite sink- these types of kitchen sinks are fabricated by gluing crushed granite together with a resin filler.
- Cast iron sink- these type sinks are sprayed with a porcelain coating that gives then a glossy white finish.
- Kitchen island sink- these sinks can be used as a principal or prep sink, depending on your needs. These sorts of sinks are a great way to compliment your work flow and save you space on your primary count.
- Fire clay sink- these types of sinks are made from clay and glaze fusing together at very high temperature. These types of sinks are virtually identical to cast iron sinks but slightly more durable than cast iron.
- Single bowl sink- it enables peoples to for cleaning of large cookware much easier. These sinks are great for small kitchens.
- Top mount kitchen sink- it is also known as a drop in sink which creates a lip or rim around the sink. It is easy to install and provides extra support.